Terra Firma Global Partners is one of the preeminent residential brokerages in the North Bay servicing Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties. Their emphasis is on small, local offices that reflect the communities they serve with 11 offices throughout the Region to serve their clients. Through collaboration rather than competition and quality not quantity, their associates are focused on achieving the greatest success for their clients.
Terra Firma is pleased to provide commercial services under their umbrella to better serve their clients and support the residential associates. The commercial team has extensive experience in multi-family, industrial, retail, office and land/vineyard properties.
Terra Firma Global Partners extends far beyond what a conventional brokerage firm offers. We envision ourselves as both a lifestyle company committed to informing and connecting global communities, as well as a creative company offering design, marketing and sales solutions for buyers, sellers, developers and investors alike.
Terra Firma Global Partners is committed to our brand. We have made a conscious decision not to be a large organization, or an organization based on the production of their associates. Rather, we focus on new ideas and new approaches to real estate brokerage services that relate back to relationships and integrity.
“From Bridge To Vine, We Have You Covered…”Participating Members:
Heidi Rickerd Rizzo
10 Maple Street, Suite 102
Sonoma, CA 95476
- Terra Firma Global Partners co-founders, announced today that the firm has entered into a three-year, highly innovative agreement of financial support with Prestwood Elementary School in the City of Sonoma. Terra Firma is sponsoring “Prestwood Direct”, which is the funding mechanism that generates funds to enable a host of school programs that Prestwood Elementary would otherwise be unable to afford.
- In order to give back to the communities we live in, every Terra Firma Associate donates a portion of their commission to a fund at the close of escrow and at the end of each quarter the team decides which local organization or individual will be the benefactor. In addition, we participate in various projects and specific community campaigns. We support a variety of organizations such as animal shelters, youth programs and food banks to local families in need.
- North Bay Biz Magazine Top 500 Companies North Bay 2014, 2015, 2016
- NBBJ 2015, 2016 "Best Places to Work"
- NBBJ 2016, 2017 Community Philanthropic Award
- Sonoma Chamber of Commerce
- Community Business Member Sonoma Community Center
- 2015,2016 Sonoma Stompers Team Sponsor
- Prestwood Direct Partner